跳到主要內容

臺灣博碩士論文加值系統

(44.200.27.215) 您好!臺灣時間:2024/04/15 04:18
字體大小: 字級放大   字級縮小   預設字形  
回查詢結果 :::

詳目顯示

我願授權國圖
: 
twitterline
研究生:林明進
研究生(外文):Ming-Jing Lin
論文名稱:不同疏伐度與立地影響杉木生長之調查研究
論文名稱(外文):The Effect of Diverse Thinning and Site to Chinese-Fir Growth
指導教授:林子玉、馮豐隆
指導教授(外文):Dr.Tzu-Yu Lin、Dr.Feng-Long Feng
學位類別:碩士
校院名稱:國立中興大學
系所名稱:森林學系
學門:農業科學學門
學類:林業學類
論文種類:學術論文
論文出版年:1995
畢業學年度:83
語文別:中文
論文頁數:74
中文關鍵詞:疏伐
外文關鍵詞:Growth
相關次數:
  • 被引用被引用:9
  • 點閱點閱:217
  • 評分評分:
  • 下載下載:0
  • 收藏至我的研究室書目清單書目收藏:0
經濟林之適地適木及適當之經營管理不僅可促進其材積生長量之增加,且
可改善林木品質,增加收益。本研究針對杉木之適地、適木之選擇及經營
管理之實施探討其對杉木生長之影響。惠蓀林場杉木造林地實施調查研究
結果如下:一、杉木最適宜生長之土壤為砂質壤土,海拔高度700公尺
至1,200公尺,坡度 5∼35之東及東北向。每公頃栽植2,500株,於8∼10
年生時以每公頃胸高斷面積為疏伐依據。保留40%胸高斷面積之強度疏伐
,其材積生長最理想,可育成大徑木,且山腰優於山頂。 (疏伐前生長差
異不大,疏伐後強度疏伐生長量之增加最顯著)二、強度疏伐(保留 40%
胸高斷面積)30年生時(疏伐後17年)其每公頃平均材積生長最佳,即保留
40%為 2.1678 m,保留 60%為1.986m,保留80%為1.9609m。三、強度
疏伐 30年生時其平均單株材積生長量亦最佳,即保留 40 %為0.03284m
,保留 60%為 0.0 1838m,保留 80%為 0.01252m。四、保留 80%處理
者,至30年生時其生長緩慢,保留 60%處理者生長下降,保留 40%處理
者持續生長,但趨緩慢。五、保留 80%處理者枯死株數最多,保留60%
次之,保留40%者最少。六、杉木之最適伐採齡為林齡30∼35年生,而強
度疏伐可生產大徑木。
We recognized that datailed tending of planted forest, based
on forest growth, could increase tree volume- growth,
improve the quality of timber and greatly raise the profits.
The objective of this study intends to exploit the potential
abilityof land to grow China fir (Cunninghawia
lanceolata) as indexed by site quality and the influence of
existing tree management on actual growth at Huisuu Forest
Experimental Area, Nantou,Taiwan.The experimental results are
described as follows:1.An optimum China fir growth was planted
on sandy soil,analtitude of 700-1200m and a slope of 5-35
degrees from EEN anES direction. In an effort to have good
harvest of timber,2500trees/ha were planted. Based on the
increase in d.b.h. of8-10year trees per hactre,intensive
thinning may add thevolume-growth and timber outputs.In
addition ,the thinning effect in middle part of a mountain is
predominant over the top of mountain. There was marked
increase of volume growth after intensive thinning. 2. Our
tree volume-growth for intensive thinning test is: 2.1678m for
40 %(based on d.b.h. of tree) remaining, 1.986m for 60 %
remaining and 1.9809m for 80 % remaining. It is a
goodharvest for a 30-year(17-year after thinning)
rotation.3.To understand the effect of intensive
thinning on the volume-growth of 30-year sole tree,it was
found that 0.03284m for40 % ramaining, 0.01838m for 60 %
remaining and 0.01252m for80 % remaining.4.The use of
our intensive thinning, the stand growth at age of30 with 80
% remaining will decrease gradually, 60 % remaininwill be
decreasing and 40 % remaining will increase slowly.5.The
number of decayed trees in the thinning plots are listed
sequentially : 80 % remaining (the most)>60 % >40 %. 6.
Based on the net volume-growth of China fir, an age of
30-35year is the optimum felling-age,and a large-diamater
tree can be cultivated by intensive thinning.
QRCODE
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
第一頁 上一頁 下一頁 最後一頁 top
無相關期刊