(3.220.231.235) 您好!臺灣時間:2021/03/07 11:21
字體大小: 字級放大   字級縮小   預設字形  
回查詢結果

詳目顯示:::

我願授權國圖
: 
twitterline
研究生:卓偉祺
研究生(外文):Cho, Wei-Chi
論文名稱:滾齒凸輪四軸粗加工數值控制程式設計之研究
論文名稱(外文):Studies on the Four-axis Numerical Control Programming for Rough Cutting of the Roller Gear Cam
指導教授:李榮顯李榮顯引用關係
指導教授(外文):Lee, Rong-Shean
學位類別:碩士
校院名稱:國立成功大學
系所名稱:機械工程學系
學門:工程學門
學類:電資工程學類
論文種類:學術論文
論文出版年:1997
畢業學年度:85
語文別:中文
論文頁數:187
中文關鍵詞:滾齒凸輪加工數值
相關次數:
  • 被引用被引用:3
  • 點閱點閱:179
  • 評分評分:系統版面圖檔系統版面圖檔系統版面圖檔系統版面圖檔系統版面圖檔
  • 下載下載:0
  • 收藏至我的研究室書目清單書目收藏:2

本文之研究目的,在於發展一種粗加工滾齒凸輪的方法,以期在量產時能增加工具
機的選擇,而降低五軸工具機設置的成本。
本文利用滾子與滾齒凸輪行共軛運動之特性,經由齊次座標矩陣轉換,而求得滾子
相對於凸輪固定基座座標系之轉換矩陣;再將滾齒凸輪之嚙合曲面的幾何資料加以推導
,配合刀具切削時與滾子之相對關係,可得到刀具位置資料(刀具頂點中心座標及刀軸
方向)。此外,本文針對刀具與滾子和凸輪嚙合曲面之干涉問題,提出一套曲面干涉檢
查流程,並藉由曲面干涉檢查,完成適當刀具半徑之選取及發生干涉時之刀具提刀模式

其次,配合四軸工具機之特性,本文以齊次座標轉換原理,推導出四軸工具機之後
處理轉換矩陣,與加工滾齒凸輪之刀具位置檔案比較後,可產生四軸粗銑加工滾齒凸輪
所需之數值控制程式。為驗證所發展之NC程式,本研究利用實體切削模擬軟體
VERICUT,在電腦中模擬刀具運動,以減少試切削之次數及降低試切削成本;最後再透
過DNC技術,傳至CNC工具機,完成模型材料之試切削,證實本論文所提之方法,可實際
運用於滾齒凸輪的四軸粗銑NC加工。
以本文之工業實例,採用以上所提出之方法,可以將使用五軸工具機之粗加工時間
,減為原來全以五軸工具機進行粗加工的30%,因此降低了加工成本。同時,四軸粗加
工所去除去胚料體積,約佔全部粗加工所需去除體積的87%,證明了四軸粗加工滾齒凸
輪的經濟價值。


The purpose of this thesis is to develop a method for four-axis rough machining of the Roller Gear Cam ( R.G.C. ). This methoc allows manufacturers to choose four-axis milling machines in the rough machining stage of production, thereby decreasing the cost of implementing the five-axis machining center.
First, based on the relationships between cutter and roller and the conjugate movements between roller and R.G.C., the direction of the tool-axis and the position of the tool-tip are calculated by coordinate transformation. To avoid overcut between the cutter and the design surface, the surface interference checking is performed and used as a basis to select the suitable radius of the cutter. In the case of interference between the machined surface and the design surface, a method for the cutter withdrawal is proposed to solve the problem.
Then, a four-axis post-processor program is developed to convert the cutter location file to actual NC code. The methods proposed in this study were all proven through solid cutting simulation software and through a trail cut with model material.
For the industrial example in this thesis, the time using the five-axis machine by the proposed methods is 30% of the original roughing time using the five-axis machine. So it decrease the machining cost. At the same time, in this study, the four-axis machine removed 87% of the roughing material, so the five-axis machine had to remove only the remaining 13%. The economic value of rough milling for the R.G.C in the four-axis machine by the proposed methods has been confirmed.

QRCODE
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
第一頁 上一頁 下一頁 最後一頁 top
系統版面圖檔 系統版面圖檔